Brue Valley 2017 Big Bat Survey Report
Results of the last Brue Valley Survey are in. The culmination of “our 5 year mission”.
What bats did we hear, and where were they? Have a read of the report to find out.
With many thanks to:
- all the volunteers that took part,
- the landowners that allowed the survey to take place,
- Paula Hewitson at SERC for coordinating the volunteer effort,
- Edward Wells for the sound analysis and writing the text
- Claire Smith for pulling all of this together into a report
(hopefully I haven’t missed anyone out, but if I have I’d like to say a very big thank you!)